Friday 21 September 2012

DIANA F+ PHOTOS


So yesterday I finally got some films developed, including four rolls of 120 film that I took a while ago with my Diana F+. I've been faithful to my Diana mini for years now, and never really wanted an F+ cause I figured 120 film would probably be a bit of a pain in the ass to both to buy and get developed. But then the flash of my mini broke and I decided that instead of buying a new just a new flash I'd get a Diana F+ with a flash. It made perfect economic sense at the time. In retrospect, I do wonder if maybe this might be getting a bit out of hand.

I am of course now completely in love with this camera. The pictures come out dreamy and unpredictable like the mini, though I feel the success rate is a bit better with the F+. The whole thing feels a lot sturdier, but you still get the cool light leaks. I also love how you can get loads of different lenses for it and different backs so that you can use regular 35 m film or even instant film. My wishlist this Christmas is gonna be huge.












These were taken at Irvine beach in Ayrshire and Victoria Park in Glasgow. Now off to buy more film for another photo adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment