Monday 22 April 2013

FISHEYE BABY 110 PHOTOS

Lo and behold the cutest camera ever, the Lomography Fisheye Baby 110! Or at least the cutest camera in my camera collection. This little cutie boasts a 170-degree lens and can take both long exposures and multiple exposures! And it's so tiny, it fits so nicely in the palm of my hand. I feel a little bit like a spy when I'm using it! Graeme got me it for Christmas (we usually give each other some sort of camera or camera related item for Christmas, and he was very disappointed to not get one from me last year. Will have to make sure he doesn’t get disappointed next year!), and it’s pretty much taken me quite forever both to finish the film and to find somewhere in Stavanger to get it developed. I also managed to leave it in Glasgow for all of January which didn’t help. But here we are and I have finally managed to get a few pictures developed.


What I was most excited about with this camera though was the prospect of being able to take multiple exposures and long exposures, as Graeme already has a regular fisheye camera I sometimes like to borrow. For my first film I only tried a couple multiple exposures, but I'm a bit unsure about the results. I’m not entirely sure if this is down to the camera, the photographer or the developer, but a good few of my multiple exposures didn’t really end up overlapping they way I had expected them to, as you can see below. 





Anyone know why this happened? Is this yet another reason to finally set myself up with a darkroom like I’ve been talking about for years? I guess that’s the beauty of these toy cameras though, you never really know how the pictures are going to turn out! I’m excited about trying long exposures on my next roll though. Will let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment