Tuesday 2 April 2013

MARCH ON INSTAGRAM

It's already April! It's been a pretty cold month, but it's finally starting to get warmer so spring is just around the corner! I'm definitely looking forward to the world getting a bit more green. It’s been a good month though, with a weekend trip to Oslo to go camping in the snow and watch the Skiing World Cup (I’m a complete snow camping convert!) and with Graeme coming to visit for Easter the past few days have been filled with photo adventures and lots of chocolate. Hope you’ve had a good March too!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What lovely photos. Looks like you've had some amazing adventures. Love the ski photos and the layout of this whole thing! Thanks for sharing! Xo M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I would love to do these things. If only I'm not busy learning research essay stuff , I would be able to.

    ReplyDelete