Sunday 5 May 2013

APRIL ON INSTAGRAM

It’s not too late do to an Instagram recap of last month is it? I mentioned in my last post that I would be helping out with Stavanger Live, which ended up taking a lot more of my time than I originally thought! The shows were great though, and it was so awesome to be involved with it. However, I feel like I haven't been home other than to sleep for almost a week so I'm glad to finally have a break!

This moth has gone by so quickly! Graeme was here for the half of the month, and I had some friends come visit too. The weather's been pretty good too, so I've managed to get a few runs in and even the year's first ice cream!

I’ve also got a couple of other posts I need to finish off once I get the chance, so stay tuned. As for today, I’m having a well deserved lazy Sunday with Netflix. Hope you're having a nice Sunday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment