Thursday 11 December 2014

NEWS!


See that above house? That's my childhood home. And guess what? I just bought it!

I've been renting it out and living in it for a couple of years now already (whoa, how time flies!), but a couple of weeks ago I signed a bunch of papers and what have you, and now it's all official. Exciting! There's tons of things I want to do to the place (and will now be able to!), so watch this space!

Also, just to clarify: no, we don't have snow here yet, this is just wishful thinking. It's a photo I took in December 2012 when I had just moved in. But I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and hoping for tons of snow this year too!

6 comments:

  1. Michelle @ Hummingbird High11 December 2014 at 16:41

    Congrats! Welcome to the wonderful world of home ownership, where you hate your house and is crazy overwhelmed by the shit you have to do half the time. But it's all worth it in the end, really. I mean, you can paint all your walls hot pink and nobody's gonna say jack because you own the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm excited! Last time we bought it was a new build flat so it was really quite limited as to what we could do with it, and we really didn't need to do anything at all. This time there's def things that need updated and I cannot wait to get started on the kitchen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis med

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takk! Ja, regner ikke nødvendigvis med
    at vi blir gamle her, men tenker det er en bra mulighet til å komme oss på
    boligmarkedet her i Norge. Ser fram til oppussing og masse prosjekter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congratulations on the new (old) house! That's pretty cool that you bought your childhood home.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Yeah, it's exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete