Tuesday 22 September 2015

AUTUMN KNITTING

Autumn arrived bang on September 1st this year. Today has been a particularly autumn-y day, the kind that's grey and rainy and you can only get through with the help of a cozy jumper and some comfort food. I'm currently curled up under a blanket with the dog, with a cup of tea and my current knitting project. A friend of mine is expecting a baby boy in December, so I'm making him a baby blanket. The pattern is from Pickles and is called Little Star Baby Blanket, the same one I made for my sister's baby last year. The knitting stitch is so pretty and I like how it's pretty quick to make since you use such big needles. I'm using a super soft wool from Drops: Baby Merino in petrol. I love the color and the yarn works really well with the pattern. Hopefully it'll help the little one stay warm over the winter months!


No comments:

Post a Comment