Monday 22 February 2016

FIRST WEEK OF 29

About a week ago, I celebrated my 29th birthday. I had an awesome day, being surprised with balloons and brownies and ice cream for breakfast at my friend's cabin, more brownies for lunch at my parents, the most thoughtful gift from my Graeme, lots of birthday messages from friends and family, and finishing the day off by ordering a pizza (and the rest of my breakfast brownieswho knew I was such a brownie fiend?) and just relaxing and watching a movie with Graeme and a tired dog on my lap.

And as I am now entering the last year of my twenties (gulp!), I've decided to make one of those one second per day videos. I've toyed with this idea plenty of times before, but the timing has never quite seemed right. But this time, I was reminded of the idea a couple of days before my birthday, which was pretty much the perfect timing for me to download this app and play around with it before starting my video. And so far I'm having so much fun with it. Every day after I add a clip, I mash the clips together in the app just to see what I've got so far, and I love it. Every day I'm thrilled with my progress, and I can't wait to see the final product! I'm just over a week in, so this is a very short preview of what will hopefully become a full 6 minute video of the last year of my twenties. But even if I miss a few days and it doesn't end up being that long, it's bound to capture some pretty special moments (like, say, becoming a parent in a couple of months?) and I'll be left with something pretty awesome. Anyway, here's what I've got so far!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this I have downloaded the app and I just wish I'd known about it sooner! looking forward to seeing your video next year and Happy Birthday (even though its late)

    ReplyDelete