Wednesday 1 June 2016

2016 ALBUM: MAY


Another month is over! And boy, has it been a special one. It might have started out a bit slow, but it certainly got a bit busier when our little Oscar arrived. Now he rules the household and takes up majority of our time, which means that putting together these few couple of pages took way longer than normal haha. But I'm still up to date with this album, and I'm happy with that!


Its also dawning on me that there's a good chance I won't be able to fit the whole year into this tiny album, which is a bit annoying. I've tried to keep it short for each month, but I clearly need to make more of an effort there. Also, yes, it reads "waiiing game" on the above photo spread. I ran out of t's and only realized once I'd started putting down the other letters. D'oh! So the extra "i" is really just a placeholder until i get some more t's.


And now we're already in June! We were hoping to be heading to Manchester this weekend for a friend's wedding, but unfortunately Oscar's late arrival made it a bit difficult. So instead, Graeme's parents are taking the opportunity to come visit and meet their grandson. We haven't seen them in person since Christmas, so looking forward to that! What are your plans for June?

No comments:

Post a Comment