Tuesday 7 June 2016

OLYMPUS OM10 / PRAGUE

I finally got some old film developed! And one of those rolls of film included these photos I took when we were in Prague last October. Our original honeymoon plans got put a bit on hold due to me getting a new job, so this was sort of a mini honeymoon for us instead. We had an awesome trip! Prague was so beautiful with all the autumn colors, and we ate so much good food. Unfortunately though, I wasn't able to try the beer as I was pregnant, so I'll definitely have to come back some time!


These photos were all shot on the Olympus OM10, using 35mm Kodak Portra 400 film. I love how crisp the colors come out, perfect to show off the contrast between those red roofs and blue skies. It's technically Graeme's camera, but I think I'll definitely be borrowing it again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment